Coconut Curry Mussels
Small Bites & Appetizers
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 2½ pounds mussels
- ¼ yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- ¼ red bell pepper sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons Thai or Italian basil leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ cup Magical Coconut oil
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 tablespoons Thai or Italian basil leaves chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat cook the bell peppers and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the mussels and stir. Cover the pan and let the mussels steam about 2-3 minutes until opened.
- Add the 2 tablespoons each of cilantro and basil and cook for 1 minute more.
- Ladle your Coconut Curry Mussels into individual bowls top with more cilantro and basil serve with a lime wedge and enjoy!
- Place all the sauce ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid..
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F. Then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.