Fresh Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
Small Bites & Appetizers
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine¼ cup MagicalButter fresh herb duck fat
- 2 tablespoons high-quality herb flower decarbed and finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive/coconut oil blend
- ¼ cup basil finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 8-10 red potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all the ingredients except potatoes in a bowl.
- Place a potato on the counter between 2 parallel chopsticks. This makes it easy to cut the potato carefully into slices without cutting all the way through. Slice all the potatoes about ¼ – ½ inch thick.
- With your hands gently rub the herb mixture onto and in between the potato slices.
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish cover it with foil and bake it in your preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Uncover the dish; then let it bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove your Fresh Herb-Roasted Red Potatoes from the oven plate and cover them with herb oil drippings from the bottom of the baking pan and enjoy!