Crawling Crab Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- ½ cup Magical Mayo
- 2 cups (12 ounces) genuine lump crab meat
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (choose your favorite)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Sliced French or sourdough bread toasted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl thoroughly mix the Magical Mayo oil and cream cheese.
- Add the green onions lemon juice garlic hot sauce Old Bay seasoning and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Add the Parmesan cheese 8 ounces of cheddar and half the crab meat and mix while trying to keep as many large crab lumps intact as possible.
- Fold in the rest of the crab again retaining larger chunks.
- Pour your dip into an 8-inch square baking dish top with the rest of the cheddar cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove your Crawling Crab Dip from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Serve with thinly sliced toasted French bread and enjoy!