Seven-Level Taco Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
½ cup MagicalButter
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 3 cups Slammin’ Salsa (recipe in Appetizers) or use your favorite salsa brand
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces black olives drained and sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 to 4 green onions chopped
- ½ bell pepper finely chopped
- ⅓ head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl blend the taco seasoning mix ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl thoroughly mix the sour cream and cream cheese.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the refried beans; then top with 2 cups of the salsa.
- In a separate bowl toss the bell pepper green onions and the rest of the olive oil with salt and pepper to taste; now spread in an even layer.
- Top with lettuce the rest of the salsa and then the cheddar cheese.
- Garnish your Seven-Level Taco Dip with sliced black olives serve and enjoy!