Deviled Spider Web Eggs
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 6 Eggs
- Water (for boiling eggs)
- Water (for dunking eggs)
- Black food coloring
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
2 tsp MagicalButter Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place in eggs in a medium sized pot.
- Cover eggs with water cover pot and bring to boil over high heat.
- Hard boil eggs about 30 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling fill up another small pot with water. Enough to cover the eggs.
- Add a few drops of the black food coloring to the water and mix to incorporate.
- Remove eggs one at a time and gently press and crack the shell with the back of the spoon.
- Place cracked eggs into the pot with the food coloring and water.
- Place the pot into the refrigerator for 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out the yolks and place into a bowl.
- Add your mayonnaise mustard MagicalButter olive oil salt and pepper to the mix and mash together until smooth. If making a bigger batch of eggs throw this mixture into the MagicalButter Machine!
- Place egg mix into a piping bag and pipe into the hollowed egg halves.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Prior to serving garnish eggs with salt (we used black salt for color!)