Overloaded Twice-Baked Baked Potatoes
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 2 potatoes
- 1 cup MagicalButter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese diced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chives
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork then wrap tightly in foil. Bake until soft about 1 hour.
- Unwrap potatoes and let cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half. Carefully scoop out the center of each potato into a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix together well.
- Scoop mixture back into the empty potato skins patting down.
- Top with a light dusting of black pepper.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 min.