Small Bites & Appetizers
- 8 tablespoons MagicalButter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pound of white american cheese
- ½ pound Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- ½ pound chorizo sausage cooked excess oil drained
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup onion cut into
- 1/4-inch dice 1 jalapeño diced
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your broiler to 250° F
- In a medium-high size saucepan over medium-low heat add and melt butter.
- Add onion jalapeño salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Stir in the Adobo and cumin stir and cook for 1 minute then add tequila and cook for 2-3 minutes or until all of the alcohol has cooked off.
- Whisk in flour and cook 3 minutes.
- Slowly stir in milk and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add cheese and whisk until all of the ingredients are completely incorporated and your cheese sauce is smooth.
- Remove from heat and begin to assemble your dip.
- Pour cheese sauce into your baking dish place chorizo in the middle of our sauce add Monterey Jack cheese all around and broil in your oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with cilantro and serve immediately with tortillas or chips.