Spinach Artichoke Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
½ cup MagicalButter
¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 10 large basil leaves chopped
- 5 plum tomatoes diced
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons garlic minced and divided in half
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl thoroughly mix the olive oil tomatoes 2 tablespoons of garlic balsamic vinegar basil 1 teaspoon of salt and the black pepper. Cover the bowl and set it aside.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat the butter and 2 tablespoons of garlic 1 teaspoon of salt and the red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the spinach. Stir and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the garlic/spinach mix cream cheese Romano cheese and artichokes. Mix at medium speed using either a stand mixer or hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour the dip into a baking dish and spread it out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the dip from the oven top it with the tomato mixture and broil on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove your Smokin’ Spinach Artichoke Dip from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!