Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread
Small Bites & Appetizers
½ cup MagicalButter softened
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread cut into 2 inch thick slices
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Spread softened MagicalButter onto one side of each bread slice.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese on each slice of bread and position them on a baking sheet.
- Bake on the center rack of your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the bread is toasted the cheese melted and bubbly.
- Remove your Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread from the oven let it cool for 1-2 minutes serve and enjoy!