5 Minute Strawberry Vinaigrette
Soups & Salads
This 5-minute salad dressing recipe will make you think twice about store bought vinaigrette. It's fresh, infused and delicious.
- 10-15 Strawberries tops cut off
- 2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Local Honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 Cup MagicalButter Olive Oil
- Add all of the ingredients to the MagicalButter machine.
- Press the BLEND/CLEAN button. Once the cycle is complete your ready to toss your salad!
- Assemble the salad ingredients in a bowl and add the Strawberry Vinaigrette to it. Toss then serve. Top with almonds for that extra wow factor!