Cleansing Hand and Body Soap
Topicals & Salves
2/3 cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Almond Oil
- 1/4 cup Shea or Cocoa Butter
- 3/4 cup Natural Soap Base (no lye) chopped
- 3 tablespoons of Lemon Orange or Grapefruit zest
- 10 drops essential oil of choice such as Lavender Lemongrass Eucalyptus or Bergamot
- 10 drops Essential Oils
- Soap Molds
- Optional Add-Ins:
- 2 tablespoons of Honey (buy local for beneficial pollens!)
- 2-3 teaspoons cup Rolled Oats blended or chopped or whole
- 2-3 teaspoons Poppy Seeds
- 2-3 teaspoons Dried Tea leaves
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Select the 160°F option and then press the 1 HOUR button.
- While your machine works spray or wipe down your molds with disinfecting alcohol to ensure your soap doesn't pick up any microbials.
- Once the cycle completes pour the mixture into your soap molds.*
- *If wanting to add oatmeal or dried leaves or flowers to your soap mix it in with a spatula before pouring into molds.
- Once poured let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm before removing from molds.