Homemade Hand Sanitizer
Topicals & Salves
- 1 cup of Isopropyl Alcohol (preferred) Rubbing Alcohol or other High Proof Alcohol*
- 1/2 cup of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Glycerin (optional can also adjust amount for desired slickness)
- 10 drops of Essential Oil of choice such as rose lavender or lemon
- 5-7 drops of Essential Oils
- 3 tablespoons Orange Lemon or Grapefruit Zest
- **IMPORTANT** Alcohol must be at least 60% ABV (alcohol by volume) in order to be efficient at killing germs
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- Place all of the ingredients into the machine.
- Secure the lid then press the Blend/Clean button.
- Once the cycle completes store in desired container.