Lavender Cocoa Butter Baby Lotion
Topicals & Salves
- 2½ cups/600 ml raw unscented cocoa butter
- ⅓ cup/80 ml sunflower oil
- ¼ cup/60 ml distilled water
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml lecithin
- 1¼ ounce/35 g lavender
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml Vitamin E
- Place all ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
- Sterilize containers of your choice by boiling them for 5-10 minutes.
- When the cycle is completed filter your infused cocoa butter into your sterilized containers. Allow it to cool completely before closing the lids.
As a parent, you agonize over every decision you make for your baby. Everything from food to clothing, bedding, and appropriate toys. We weigh the options, research online, talk to a pediatrician, and yet the question remains: Did we make the best choice for our baby? Make the right choice. Take care of your baby’s skin by making your own special lotion. This wonderful, gentle recipe was designed specifically for a baby with extreme eczema. Cocoa butter protects the skin by helping it retain its natural moisture. Infusing the butter with sunflower oil and Vitamin E gives your child excellent protection from environmental hazards, while lavender extract gives it a light and gentle scent. The best part is that the lotion is free of chemicals and safe if consumed, so if your baby sucks on fingers or toes, there will be no harmful effect. Cheers to goodness!