GrapeSeed Massage Oil
Topicals & Salves
- 16 ounces/480 ml grape seed oil
- 11 ounces/310 g lavender
- 11 ounces/310 g gingko leaf
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml extra light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml lecithin (optional but highly recommended)
- ¼ ounce/8 ml gardenia essential oil
- Place all ingredients except the essential oil into your MagicalButter machine.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
- When the cycle completes strain your Grapeseed Massage Oil through your PurifyFilter twice.
- Add the essential oil and stir well.
Oil can be stored at room temperature for up to six months. Pulp from the filter can be used as a body scrub that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Grapeseed oil is a light and gentle emollient with great penetration and absorbency. It is highly recommended for people with skin allergies. We infuse it with lavender and gingko leaf as the main components. Gingko leaf is rich in antioxidants that improve circulation, skin rejuvenation, and production of collagen. Lavender is widely used in treating muscle and nerve pain and has a positive impact on our general psychological well-being. Both herbs in combination with grape seed oil make a wonderful massage oil.