Agave Maple Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: ½ potato
- Yield: 4 sweet potatones
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter/coconut oil blend, melted
- 4 sweet potatoes
- ⅓ cup/80 ml agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml freshly ground cinnamon (plus more for topping)
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml pink Himalayan salt
- ⅛ teaspoon organic ground cayenne
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skin on, and halve them lengthwise. Put them into a roasting pan, open face up.
- Whisk together the butter/coconut oil blend, agave, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture over the potatoes, cover the dish with foil, and bake it in your preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven. Drain the leftover liquid into a saucepan, and reduce it over medium heat until it thickens to a syrupy consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Slice your Agave Maple Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes into ½ inch/1 cm thick wedges, drizzle them with the reduced liquid from the previous step, serve, and enjoy!