The Bomb Breakfast Burrito
- Skill Level:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: about 7 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1/2 burrito
- Yield: 1 burrito
- 3 tablespoons MagicalButter
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces breakfast sausage, cooked
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces Slammin’ Salsa
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- ½ teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ jalapeño pepper, diced
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of MagicalButter.
- Whisk the eggs, add them to the sauté pan, and fold into the melted butter.
- Add ½ tablespoon of butter, and continue to gently fold the eggs; add another ½ tablespoon, and fold the eggs until they’re completely cooked; then set aside.
- Place the sauté pan back onto heat. Melt ½ tablespoon of butter; then add the tortilla, and heat it for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the tortilla, and assemble your burrito. Place all the ingredients on the tortilla except the sour cream and salsa, and close the burrito.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the pan, and brown the burrito on all sides.
- Plate your breakfast burrito, and top it with sour cream and salsa. Slice, serve, and enjoy! It’s the Bomb!