No-Bake Cookies and Cream and Peppermint Cheesecake
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: --
- Chill Time: Refrigerate Overnight
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Yield: 1 Cheesecake
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- ½ cup MagicalButter, unsalted
- 4 cups cream cheese (32 ounces/4 blocks)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream (I use extra creamy)
- 12 chocolate cookies, finely crushed
- 1 package of candy canes crushed (save ¼ cup for topping)
- Spray springform pan with cooking oil.
- Place finely crushed cookies in bottom of pan.
- Melt MagicalButter and pour over cookies.
- Using your hands, spread cookies around the pan into a crust.
- In stand mixer beat cream cheese on high until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix another 2 minutes on high speed.
- Add peppermint extract. Mix.
- Fold in whipped cream with rubber spatula adding crushed cookies and peppermint candies.
- Pour mixture into prepared springform pan and spread evenly making sure it’s level.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Let sit room temperature 20 minutes before garnishing with remaining toppings. Serve.