Cranberry Rum Cocktail
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: --
- Yield: 5 Cups
- 1 Cup Orange Juice, Chilled
- 3 Cups Organic Real Cranberry Juice, Chilled
- 2 to 3 Ginger Beers
- 1 Cup Dark Rum (or White rum with1.5 tblsp Brown Sugar)
- Alcohol based tincture in a dropper bottle
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 Lime, thinly sliced
- Plug in your Magical Butter Machine, then pour in orange juice, cranberry juice, and rum. Set Machine to the “Blend” cycle and let it run twice.
- When it is finished pour into a pitcher filled with ice and top with Ginger beer.
- Set up glasses with ice and let guests add as many drops of tincture as they like to individually dose each glass.
- Finish by garnishing each glass with sliced lime, and cranberries. Stir with straw to combine the tincture and punch.
- Have a great holiday party, where everyone is baked to perfection!