Jojoba Oil Hair Conditioner
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: N/A
- Yield: about 2 cups/475 ml
- 16 ounces/480 ml jojoba oil
- ¼ cup/60 ml olive oil
- ¼ ounce/7 g chamomile dry herb
- ¼ ounce/7 g lemongrass dry herb
- ¼ ounce/7 g jasmine fragrance
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
- Sterilize containers of your choice by boiling them for 5-10 minutes.
- When the cycle is completed, pass the oil through your PurifyFilter.
- Pour the oil into your sterilized containers.
Chef’s Note: Your Jojoba Oil Hair Conditioner requires no refrigeration.
Jojoba oil is highly valued around the world as a hair conditioner, as it helps eliminate dandruff and calm the frizz. Jojoba oil has the amazing ability to mimic sebum, one of the scalp’s natural oils, making it ideal for moisturizing and strengthening the hair. It also helps with circulation, which promotes hair growth. Apply the oil to your hair before washing it; then keep your hair wrapped in a towel to keep it warm for at least 30 minutes. Wash and rinse your hair, and style as desired.