Limoncello Della Regina (The Queen’s Lemoncello)
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time: As desired
- Serving Size: 2-3 fluid ounces/60-90 ml
- Yield: about 5 cups/1180 ml
- 3⅕ cups/750 ml 151 or 190 proof grain alcohol such as Everclear
- 2½ cups/600 ml sugar
- 2 cups/480 ml fresh lemon juice (about 7 lemons’ worth)
- 2 cups/480 ml lemon zest, pithed (bitter white tissue under the zest removed)
- Place all the ingredients into your MB machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Strain your infusion through the PurifyFilter Bag to remove all the lemon zest.
- Pour your Limoncello della Regina into a bottle, refrigerate, and enjoy!