Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Yield: 10-12 slices
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter, softened
- 8 ounces/225 g shredded Italian cheese blend (we use Sargento’s)
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, cut into 2 inch/5 cm thick slices
- 1 tbsp/15 ml granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp/15 ml dried Italian herbs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Spread softened MagicalButter onto one side of each bread slice.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese on each slice of bread, and position them on a baking sheet.
- Bake on the center rack of your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is toasted, the cheese melted and bubbly.
- Remove your Magical Cheesy Garlic Bread from the oven, let it cool for 1-2 minutes, serve, and enjoy!