No Lie Pistachio Butter Brownies
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Yield: About 22 brownies (3” x 3”/8 cm x 8 cm)
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Cooking Oil
- ⅓ cup/80 ml pistachio butter (we make our own)
- 8 ounces/225 g Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces/225 g Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup/60 ml water
- 1 large egg
- 1 box double chocolate brownie mix
Chef’s Suggestion: Alternatively, make the Brownie Love Tart recipe, and add pistachio butter, Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips, and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- Combine the egg, oil, water, and pistachio butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the brownie mix, and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a 3” x 3”/8 cm x 8 cm individual brownies pan or an 8” x 8″/20 cm x 20 cm glass baking dish.
- Add the white chocolate chips, and top with chocolate sauce. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let your No-Lie Pistachio Brownies cool; cut, serve, and enjoy!