Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: About 5 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Yield: 8 Pieces
Ingredients How To
- In a large bowl, crack 5 eggs. Add ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, and whisk until fully mixed.
- Carefully slice open your bread enough to fill with peanut butter and jelly. (We used a piping bag with both peanut butter and jelly but you can also spoon in the filling.)
- Next, melt 1-2 tablespoons of MagicalButter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- While your skillet is heating up, soak your bread in the egg mixture. Remove from egg mixture and add directly to the skillet. Fry until golden brown, flip and fry the opposite side.
- Repeat step 4 for each piece of French toast.
- Top each piece with syrup and powdered sugar and enjoy!