- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Ball
- Yield: 20 Balls
- ¼ cup Magical Butter
- 2 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup marshmallows
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 10 cups plain popped popcorn
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add all of the ingredients, except the popcorn, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- In an extra large bowl, add your popcorn, and carefully pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn, and stir thoroughly so that you coat each kernel.
- Grease hands with Magical Olive Oil, and quickly form you popcorn into balls before it cools.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and store at room temperature.