- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: About 1 Hour and 15 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Yield: About 8-10 Slices
- 2 cups organic pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cups evaporated milk
- 1 large egg, plus 3 yolks
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup organic brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Make the filling by whisking together all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust, cover the edges with aluminum foil and place in the middle of your oven.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the filling is just set.
- Cool the pie on a rack to room temperature, a few hours.
- Slice and distribute, or refrigerate until ready to serve.