Texas BBQ Sauce
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: --
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 3-4 Tablespoons
- Yield: About 3 Cups
- 1 tablespoon of MagicalButter
- 1/4 cup Magical apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Lone Star beer (or any other lager)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of hot sauce
- 2 cups beef, veal, or chicken stock
- Add all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine, starting with your liquids.
- Replace your head unit and set the temperature to 130º Fahrenheit. Set your time to 1 hour.
- Once your machine finishes, pour your sauce into squirt bottles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Great for basting meat to keep it moist while grilling. Eat To Treat!