Couscous with Matcha Infused Mint Vinaigrette
This vegan couscous is full of fresh fruit and bright textures, and topped with a sweet mint vinaigrette.
- 1 ½ cup Fresh Mint
- ¼ cup White Onion chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
- ½ cup Matcha Infused Olive Oil
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- 2 cups Israeli Couscous
- 2 cups Water
- ¼ cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Champagne Grapes
- Pomegranate Seeds (for topping)
- Micro Basil (for topping)
- Place all of the ingredients into the MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Set your temperature to NO HEAT and then press the BLEND button. Do this twice.
- Top your couscous with the pomegranate seeds micro basil and mint vinaigrette. Enjoy!
- Add the couscous and water to a pan on medium-high heat. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the couscous has absorbed most of the water and is soft.
- Mix in the sliced almonds and grapes.