Gluten-Free Marshmallow Crunch Brownies
Chocolately. Chewy. Crunchy. Infused. These easy to make brownies are jam packed with chocolate, marshmallows and rice krispies. Good luck only eating one!
- 2 cups Organic Sugar Cane
View Coconut Oil
¾ cups Magical Coconut Oil melted
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cups Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips
5 tablespoons MagicalButter unsalted
- 1 bag Gluten-Free Mini-Marshmallows
- 10 ½ ounces Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 ¼ cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 3 cups Gluten-Free Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan with coconut oil or other spray/oil.
- In a medium bowl cream together the coconut oil and sugar with a mixer.
- Add in your eggs one at a time and incorporate.
- Add in the vanilla cocoa powder and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips then transfer batter to baking pan.
- Bake brownies for 17 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan mix together the chocolate chips sunbutter and Magical butter on low until fully melted and combined.
- Add in the rice krispies and mix in fully.
- Add the marshmallows on top of the cooled brownies. Next lay dollops of the warm rice krispie topping over the marshmallows and spread evenly.
- Wait until cooled completely then enjoy!