Haupia (Hawaiian Coconut Pudding)
Haupia, also known as Hawaiian coconut pudding, is an easy and sweet, cool refreshing treat. And our version is infused with pure terpene flavors.
- 2 cups Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Cannasugar
- 1 cup Cornstarch or Arrowroot
- 1 cup Magical Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 drops True Terpenes Myrcene
- Combine the coconut milk sugar salt and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat. You will need to stir constantly until it is thick and smooth like yogurt with a slight sheen.
- Add the terpenes mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place the haupia into the fridge overnight. Once set remove from the fridge and cut into small squares.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Recipe provided by Chef Sebastian Carosi Instagram: @chef_sebastian_carosi