Gluten-Free Peach Cobbler
This quick and easy gluten-free peach cobbler is just as delicious as our regular one, and just as infused.
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and cut peaches and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and the vanilla to the peaches and mix a bit to incorporate. Set aside.
- Pour the melted butter into an 11x13 pan and use a bit of it to grease the sides as well.
- In another bowl mix together the flour the remaining 1 cup of sugar baking powder and salt.
- Once mixed add the milk stir lightly until just combined.
- Add the mixture to the melted butter in your pan.
- Pour the peaches over the mixture.
- With a very light hand wiggle pan and let everything settle.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy!