Pineapple Express Arborio Rice Pudding
This creamy rice pudding is full of pure vanilla, coconut, and terpene flavors. Chill overnight or eat it warm, either way it's sure to please.
4 cups Magical Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Ginger grated
- 1 cup Cannasugar
- ½ Vanilla Bean split and scraped
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 ½ cups Organic Arborio Rice
- 1 can (14 ounces) Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch or Arrowroot
- 3 drops True Terpenes Pineapple Express Profile
- In a large saucepan combine the coconut milk almond milk sugar salt vanilla extract scraped vanilla bean ginger rice and water (reserving 3 tablespoons for later).
- Simmer over moderate heat stirring constantly until the rice is tender and suspended in a thick creamy sauce. About 35 minutes or so.
- Make a slurry out of the cornstarch and some of the canned coconut milk by whisking them together in a bowl.
- Stir in the full fat coconut milk and the cornstarch slurry and simmer an additional 20-25 minutes or so stirring constantly.
- Make sure the rice is done and let cool at room temp for 15 minutes.
- Spoon into your desired serving dish and chill overnight.
- Garnish with your choice of diced fresh pineapple pomegranate seeds full fat coconut milk drizzle dried pineapple chip dried persimmon chips and fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by Chef Sebastian Carosi Instagram: @chef_sebastian_carosi