Baked Blueberry Muffins
- ⅓ cup MagicalButter
- 1 box blueberry muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan or line it with paper baking cups.
- Drain and rinse blueberries in cold water and set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the water MagicalButter eggs and muffin mix until thoroughly blended. Then gently stir in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake until muffin tops are golden brown (about 20-25 minutes).
- Let your Baked Blueberry Muffins cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!