¼ cup melted MagicalButter plus extra for cooking
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup extra fine sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button. After the cycle repeat it twice more.
- Pour your crêpe batter into a storage container and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Into the center of a heated lightly buttered 8-inch nonstick sauté pan over medium heat pour 2 tablespoons of batter. Lift turn and tilt the pan to evenly coat the bottom.
- Cook the crêpe until the top looks dry; flip it; and fry for an additional 15-20 seconds.
- Remove the crêpe from the pan and place it on a cooling rack.
- Repeat Steps 4–7 with the rest of the batter lightly buttering the pan as needed.
- Stack your cool Chocolate Crêpes with parchment paper separating each from the next until you’re ready to serve and enjoy.
- Fill your infused chocolate crepes with your favorite filling and enjoy!