- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Dust your counter surface with flour. Open the package of biscuits and arrange them in a rectangular shape with the edges in contact. Using a rolling pin roll the biscuits together into a single sheet about ¼ inch thick.
- In a small bowl combine the butter and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the MagicalButter mixture evenly over the top of the biscuit sheet.
- In a separate small bowl combine the remaining ingredients and spread the mixture evenly over the buttered dough.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log shape. Cut it into 3-inch-thick slices and place them in a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Bake the rolls on the center oven rack for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Top your Cinnamon Rolls with icing. Slice serve and enjoy!
- In a large bowl add your confectioners sugar butter and vanilla extract and and begin to stir.
- Slowly add the milk and stir constantly whipping the frosting until smooth and fluffy.