Fresh Berry Parfait
- ½ cup Magical Tincture
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil room temperature
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups red raspberries
- 8 ounces sugar
- ½ cup granola
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the Magical Coconut Oil and yogurt until well mixed.
- Carefully pour the Magical Tincture into a small saucepan over medium heat. (NOTE: Do not leave the pan unattended. Be extra careful—ethanol and its vapor are HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.) Boil off most of the alcohol until the consistency is that of molasses creating MagicalButterOil (MBO).
- Add the orange liqueur agave nectar and vanilla extract to the MBO. Cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add the blackberries and sugar and cook until the sugar is fully incorporated stirring constantly to prevent sticking. Congratulations! You have created Infused Blackberry Compote.
- In a parfait glass add 2 dollops of yogurt 6-8 raspberries 1 tablespoon of the blackberry compote another 2 dollops of yogurt another tablespoon of compote a sprinkle of granola and top it off with a raspberry or two. Mmm! Oui oui c’est parfait!