Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
Candies & Desserts
If you love peanut butter, you're going to love this 4 ingredient peanut butter bar! It's the perfect edible for your sweet tooth.
- ½ cup Magical Butter
- 12 ounces Chocolate Marshmallows
- 8 cups Reeses Puff cereal
- 1 cup Mini Reese Pieces
- In a large sauté pan set to medium melt the Magical Butter.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until gooey smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cereal into a large mixing bowl add the melted marshmallows and stir until thoroughly combined. Then add the candy and mix it in completely as well.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking dish for serving. Using a silicone spatula spread it out evenly to all corners of the dish and smooth the top.
- Slice into cubes and serve your Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats to your lucky guests!