Magical S'mores Squares
Candies & Desserts
These S'mores bars taste as good as they look! Only 5 ingredients create this tasty layered treat!
- In a double boiler melt ½ cup of Magical Butter.
- Add the white chocolate and stir until the chocolate and butter are completely combined.
- In a large bowl mix the Magical Butter and chocolate mixture and graham crackers together.
- Evenly spread the graham crackers evenly in a 9-by-11-inch glass baking dish and refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- In the double boiler melt the dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Remove the graham cracker mixture from the fridge and pour the melted dark chocolate evenly over the top.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the dark chocolate and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Torch the marshmallows until golden brown. Cut your Magical S’mores serve and enjoy!