Triple Chocolate Caramel Bars
Candies & Desserts
These ooey gooey brownies are always a crowd pleaser. Bite in and find the hidden caramel layer!
- ½ cup Magical Butter melted
- 14 ounces Caramels
- ⅔ cup Evaporated Milk divided
- 1 package German Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ cup Melting Dark Chocolate
- ½ cup Melting White Chocolate
- ½ cup Melting Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- In a large bowl blend cake mix butter ⅓ evaporated milk egg and nuts and combine with a hand mixer until completely combined.
- Press half of the mixture into the pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- In a nonstick saute pan or double boiler place the caramels and ⅓ cup of evaporated milk slowly melt stirring regularly until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread the chocolate chips into the pan drizzle the melted caramel over the chips and crumble the remaining cake mixture over it.
- Put back into the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely at least 1 hour before cutting allowing the caramel to set properly.
- Once cool slice into square and serve! Best kept in fridge until eaten.