Nutterbutter Ice Cream Sandwich
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
1⁄2 cup Unsalted MagicalButter
1 cup Light Brown sugar (firmly packed)
1 Large Egg
1⁄2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 2⁄3 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1⁄4 teaspoon Salt
8oz Creamy Peanut Butter
Vanilla Ice Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set the bowl to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix until completely combined.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until just combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until dough begins to form.
- Form the dough into 1.5 inch balls.
Once all of the dough has been rolled into balls using the back of your fork, press a crisscross pattern into the dough, this should cause the dough ball to flatten a little bit.
- Pinch the middle of the cookie to create a peanut shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
Allow cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet.
Once the cookies have cooled completely
Scoop a small amount of ice cream and spread onto one half of the cookie, if using marshmallow fluff spread a generous amount onto the cookie and then sandwich them together and place in the freezer on a lined baking sheet.
Allow them to set for around 2 hours and then move into an airtight container or freezer safe packaging. Enjoy!