Aussie Meat Pies
- In a pan melt your MagicalButter. Add onions bacon and beef rump steak. Mix until even.
- Next add in your tomato paste along with your flour and beef stock. Mix again until everything is fully incorporated together.
- Fill 3-4 small dishes lined with your puff pastry crust. Spoon a generous amount in each.
- Cover the top with your remaining puff pastry. Using a fork press the edges together to keep the filling inside the pie. Use a knife to cut small vent holes in the center of the pie.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 390ºFahrenheit.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve. Eat to Treat!