- 1 lb Ground Sausage
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 White Onion coarsely grated
- 1 Carrot coarsely grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 TBSP MagicalButter Olive Oil
- Puff Pastry
- In a large mixing bow combine all ingredients together and mix by hand.
- Once everything is fully combined lay out your puff pastry and prep them to be rolled!
- Place a medium amount of filling along the bottom edge of the pastry from edge to edge. Starting from the bottom roll upwards until completely wrapped with the crease facing down.
- Brush egg whites over the puff pastry to give a beautiful golden shine to the outer crust. Cut in thirds.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350º Fahrenheit.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes slice and serve!