- In a large mixing bow combine all ingredients together and mix by hand.
- Once everything is fully combined lay out your puff pastry and prep them to be rolled!
- Place a medium amount of filling along the bottom edge of the pastry from edge to edge. Starting from the bottom roll upwards until completely wrapped with the crease facing down.
- Brush egg whites over the puff pastry to give a beautiful golden shine to the outer crust. Cut in thirds.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350º Fahrenheit.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes slice and serve!