Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1 Cup Diced Potatoes
- 1 Cup Green Beans
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
1/4 Cup MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Cream of Chicken
- 2-3 Cup of Chicken
- 2 Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 425º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare two pie crusts for glass pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add all your ingredient together except the chicken. Mix until even.
- Once even add your chicken and mix again.
- Press first pie crust onto pie pan and trim excess.
- Next add your chicken mixture to the pan and smooth top until flat.
- Cover with second pie crust and press edges together and then remove excess again.
- Poke holes in the top of the crust for ventilation and then bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!