Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 425º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare two pie crusts for glass pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add all your ingredient together except the chicken. Mix until even.
- Once even add your chicken and mix again.
- Press first pie crust onto pie pan and trim excess.
- Next add your chicken mixture to the pan and smooth top until flat.
- Cover with second pie crust and press edges together and then remove excess again.
- Poke holes in the top of the crust for ventilation and then bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!