Creamy Cajun Pasta
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 2 tablespoons Magical Olive Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced into thin strips
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 andouille sausages
- 1 pound linguine cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pasta water
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ red and ½ yellow bell pepper julienned
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl coat the chicken strips well with Magical Olive Oil and Cajun seasoning tossing thoroughly.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat the MagicalButter for 60-90 seconds.
- Sauté the chicken for 5-7 minutes or until completely cooked and tender.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add the green onion heavy cream tomatoes basil salt garlic powder and black pepper and stir. Heat thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce over hot linguine and toss; add Parmesan cheese and toss again. Serve and enjoy your Creamed Cajun Pasta!