- ½ cup MagicalButter
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 pound spinach fettuccine boiled
- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup Asiago cheese grated
- ½ cup Romano cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 2-4 large cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1. In a medium pot over medium-high heat the Magical Olive Oil. Add the chicken breasts drizzle with a little more olive oil to coat and rub with and half of the blackening seasoning.
- 2. Cook the chicken completely turning once and rubbing in the rest of the seasoning after turning. The internal temperature should be 165°F. Set them aside for 5 minutes loosely covered before chopping.
- 3. In a medium saucepan on medium-low heat melt the MagicalButter.
- 4. Add the garlic flour cream pepper and cheeses. Bring the mixture to a simmer stirring constantly with a whisk until smooth. Voilà! You have created Magical Alfredo Sauce.
- 5. Toss the fettuccine in your sauce; plate a serving and top with meat. It’s time to serve and enjoy your Infused Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo!