Filet Steak Roll-Ups with Paleo Dipping Sauce
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
2 tablespoons Magical Butter
- 1 ½ – 2 pounds beef tenderloin or skirt steak sliced into 3-inch thin strips
- 1 Carrot matchstick cut
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper matchstick cut
- Asparagus cut tips with the stems 3-inches long
- 1/2 White Onion matchstick cut
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Dried Basil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons MBO (MagicalButterOil)
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1 medium White Onion caramelized
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mango Puree
- 1/4 cup Pear Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste
- 6 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup Coconut Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dried Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 Scallion chopped
- Add your butter to a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Mix in all of the ingredients and cook until soft and fragrant.
- Remove from heat and allow vegetable to cool slightly so they can be handled.
- Arrange a small pile of vegetables in the center of each slice of beef. Tightly roll the meat around the filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Add your Magical Olive Oil to the pan and cook over medium-high heat on all sides until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove the toothpicks spoon some of the sauce over the rolls and serve!
- Add all of the ingredients to the MagicalButter machine.
- Set your temperature to 160°F and your time to 1 HOUR.