Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast
¼ cup Magical Butter
¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes julienne
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese diced
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 2 ounces fresh basil plus 4 large leaves
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 organic chicken bullion
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl thoroughly mix the cream cheese butter tomatoes garlic basil lemon zest and chicken bouillon.
- With a long thin paring knife slice a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Fill each breast evenly and plug the pocket hole with a large basil leaf.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high add the oil and wait 2 minutes. Then slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time. Allow 45-60 seconds before adding each successive breast.
- Sauté the chicken for 3-4 minutes flip and cook for them another 3 minutes. Then bake the pan on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let rest for 7-10 minutes before serving your Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Enjoy!