Tuna Poke with Kani Su Salad
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 4 ounces crab meat claw or lump
- 1 tablespoon toasted MagicalButter Sesame Oil
- 2 European or English Cucumbers thinly sliced into ½ moon shapes remove seeds
- 2 tablespoon coconut soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (black and white)
- 3 tablespoon coconut vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Magical Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons of coarse Kosher Salt (for soaking cucumbers)
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 pounds fresh ahi tuna
- 1 small round onion julienne cut
- 3 green onions diced
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated fresh ginger
- 3 finely diced garlic cloves
- ½ cup coconut soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian sea salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Kani Su Salad
Kani Su Salad
- In a large bowl place sliced cucumbers salt and water filled to cover the cucumbers and let soak for 1-2 hours then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients for the dressing in and whisk to completely combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the dressing and toss to coat everything evenly.Add the rest of the ingredients into the dressing and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Cut Ahi into about 1/2-inch cubes cover set in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl whisk all of the other ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When you ready to serve toss Ahi and other ingredients together thoroughly.
- Serve on a chilled platter over a fresh Kanisu Salad.