Mojo Pork Lasagna
- ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2 pounds mojo pork
- 4 cups Mexican cheese blend shredded
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) Mexican-style diced tomatoes undrained
- ½ cup mojo drippings
- ½ cup green pepper chopped
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 12 flour tortillas 8-inch
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat the Magical Olive Oil. Reduce heat to medium and sauté the green pepper and onion for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the mojo drippings and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the refried and black beans and tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- In a greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish place a layer of tortillas.
- Spread half the bean mixture over the tortillas and top with ¾ cup of cheese.
- Add another layer of tortillas top with half the pork then ¾ cup of cheese.
- Repeat layering steps topping the dish with the remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake it on the center rack for 25-30 minutes or until your Mojo Pork Taco Lasagna is heated through and the cheese is melted. Enjoy!