Fresh Herbed Salmon
⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 large skinless salmon fillet (about 2½-3 pounds)
- ½ cup fresh dill minced
- ½ cup fresh Italian parsley minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine (we use Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt 4-6 scallions minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a roasting dish with foil. Lay the fillet in the dish seasoning it generously with salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk all the ingredients together; then pour them over the salmon. Let it stand at room temperature (or lie there actually...it’s a fish after all) for 10-15 minutes.
- Roast the salmon uncovered in your preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven cover it tightly with foil and let it relax for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil top from your Fresh Herbed Salmon serve and enjoy!