Spicy Pork Skewers
- Remove pork from freezer and slice as thinly as possible. Slice pieces lengthwise into 1″–2″ wide strips.
- Meanwhile Add your onion chiles mushrooms garlic Sprite soy sauce vinegar sugar peppercorns and 1 tablespoon of salt into the MagicalButter Machine. Set your temperature to 130º and your time to 1 hour.
- Once the machine finishes pour your marinade into a large glass bowl and add pork a few pieces at a time. Make sure each piece is coated well so they don’t stick together and can evenly absorb marinade. Cover and chill for 6–8 hours.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade and thread onto skewers.
- Season pork lightly with salt and grill undisturbed until well browned about 2 minutes. Turn and baste with marinade.
- Continue to grill turning and basting every minute until cooked through and browned all over about 4 minutes longer.
- Remove from the grill and allow the skewers to rest for 2-3 minutes or until cool. Enjoy!